Visit M.A. FORD Europe at MACH 2016 on Stand 5270
This year’s MACH exhibition is a key event for M.A. Ford Europe, as the company is launching a number of completely new tooling ranges, as well as introducing new products that extend the capabilities of existing offerings.
- V5LCB – High performance solid carbide end mills: The V5LCB is a 5 flute design with integral chip breakers and 4 x diameter flute length, enabling the full flute depth to be utilised in HSM (high speed machining) applications to give exceptional metal removal rates. The flutes are also precision ground with an unequal pitch to remove harmonic vibration and the range is available in diameters from 8mm to 16mm.
- PRXS – High penetration drill range: Designed for high performance hole making in stainless steels, steel and other common materials, PRXS drills are manufactured from VA-HSS with an advanced TiN coating. This enables high penetration rates to be achieved along with consistent and reliable chip formation in difficult to machine materials. PRXS drills are available in diameters from 0.5mm to 12mm in 0.1mm increments and in both short and medium flute lengths.
- TuffCut® DM – Die & mould tooling: The TuffCut® DM range of dedicated die & mould end mills is being introduced at MACH 2016 which combines special carbide substrates with M.A. Ford’s advanced ALtiMAX and ALtima Pro coatings to give exceptional performance on materials with a hardness range of 40 – 70 HRC.
Covering 2 and 4 flute designs with ball nose, square end and precision diameter and corner radius options, TuffCut® DM tools offer maximum neck lengths of 30 x diameter, as standard, and are available in diameters from 0.1mm up to 12mm.
- Thread production tooling range: Incorporating both high performance solid carbide thread mills and HSS-E roll forming taps, covering M3 to M16 metric thread forms, the new M.A. Ford thread production range provides a high performance, precision solution and is an excellent addition to the company’s range.
- 239 Series – Diamond coated routers: Composites, CFRP and stacked composite machining is also covered on the M.A. Ford Europe stand with the new 239 Series diamond coated routers being displayed alongside the company’s innovative CERAedge® ceramic coated tooling.
- Rego-Fix® – Non pull out tool holding: The high torque transfer, exceptional performance and simple tool changes available from the REGO-FIX® powRgrip® system and non-pull out secuRgrip® tool holding solution, will be demonstrated on the stand throughout the show.
Rego-Fix forms part of M.A. Ford Europe’s IMS (integrated manufacturing solutions) machining process improvement technologies, which also includes a specialised HSM tool path software application and BlueSwarf® Dashboards anti-vibration analysis, to optimise the machining process for virtually any component.
- High performance tooling demonstrations: HSM demonstrations of M.A. Ford tooling will be provided by a Haas VF-2SS vertical machining centre throughout the exhibition to show the performance, precision and versatility of the company’s range.